Is Human Resource Management a good major?
Yes, Human Resource Management is a good major for those who enjoy being able to help people fulfill their potential by hiring the right people and then helping them thrive in their jobs. This major generally prepares individuals to manage the development of human capital in organizations and to provide related services to individuals and groups.
Includes instruction in personnel and organization policy, human resource dynamics and flows, labor relations, sex roles, civil rights, human resources law and regulations, motivation and compensation systems, work systems, career management, employee testing and assessment, recruitment and selection, managing employee and job training programs, and the management of human resources programs and operations.
Human Resource Management major salary
Human Resource Management is a good major in the United States with an unlimited number of job roles to explore. There is no standard salary for any Human Resource Management jobs. Your salary also depends on if you’re working in the private or public sector. The national average salary for a Human Resource Management major in the U.S. is $44,840
Some classes Human Resource Management majors may likely take:
- Training and Development
- Business Statistics
- International Management
- Introduction to Economics
- Talent Acquisition.
- Employee Engagement & Retention.
- Learning & Development.
- Total Rewards.
- Structure of the HR Function.
- Recruitment and Selection
- Benefits and Compensation
- Decision Making
- HRM Techniques
- Principles of Managerial Accounting
- International Business Law
- Legal Context of Employment Relations
- Project Management
- Organizational Effectiveness & Development.
- Workforce Management.
- HR planning, recruitment & selection
- Performance evaluation
- Training & development.
- Performance and Reward
- Environmental Management
What other majors are related to Human Resource Management?
- Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
- Human Development and Family Studies
- Human Nutrition
- Human Resources Development
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Human Services
- Humanities/Humanistic Studies
- Labor and Human Resources
- Labor and Industrial Relations
- Labor Studies
|Estimated number of student||Nil|
|Colleges with Human Resource Management Majors||100+ hereSee schools|