Bergen Community College programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the united state, Bergen Community College is a public, 2-year institution located primarily in Paramus, New Jersey. The college also maintains a number of satellite locations throughout the region in Hackensack and Lyndhurst. Students attending BCC have the opportunity to join Learning Communities when they register for classes, which pair courses together in a semester to foster a common basis of study between peers and faculty members.
Is Bergen Community College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Bergen Community College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet the Bergen Community College’s requirements.
Is Bergen Community College a good school?
Yes, Bergen Community College is a good school whose mission is to educate a diverse student population in a supportive and challenging academic environment that fosters civility and respect.
What is Bergen Community College known for?
The Bergen Community College is known for being No. 1 in the state for associate degree graduates
The followings are popular programs at the Bergen Community College
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Medical radiologic technology/science – radiation therapist
- Dental hygiene/hygienist
- Respiratory care therapy/therapist
- Network and system administration/administrator
- Animation| interactive technology| video graphics and special effects
- Medical administrative/executive assistant and medical secretary
- Diagnostic medical sonography/sonographer and ultrasound technician
- Hospitality administration/management
- Emergency medical technology/technician (emt paramedic)
- Legal assistant/paralegal
- Commercial and advertising art
- Horticultural science
- Criminal justice/police science
- Mechanical drafting and mechanical drafting cad/cadd
- Fashion/apparel design
- Web/multimedia management and webmaster
- Electrical and electronic engineering technologies/technicians
- Health professions and related clinical sciences
- Data modeling/warehousing and database administration
- Medical informatics
- Manufacturing engineering technology/technician
- Banking and financial support services
- Recording arts technology/technician
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Corrections and criminal justice
- Game and interactive media design
- Music management
- Administrative assistant and secretarial science
- Meeting and event planning
- Management information systems