Capella University Majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the united state, Cincinnati State is a regionally accredited online university* that offers online degree programs designed to help working adults advance in their careers. Over 70 percent of Capella students are currently enrolled in master’s or doctoral degree programs in business, counseling, education, health administration, human resource management, human services, information technology, nonprofit management and leadership, nursing, psychology, public administration, public health, public safety, and social work.
Is Capella University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Capella University is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet the Capella University requirements.
Is Capella University a good college?
Capella University is a good school that provides access to high-quality bachelor’s, master’s, specialist, doctoral, and certificate programs for adults who seek to maximize their personal and professional potential
What is Capella University known for?
Capella University is known for its competency-based curriculum that caters to every degree program, which assures that students would learn the necessary skills and knowledge for their future careers and industries.
Is Capella University a real college?
Yes, Capella University is a real college accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), a regional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education
The followings are popular majors at the Capella University
- Business administration and management
- Computer and information systems security/information assurance
- Computer programming| specific applications
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Crisis/emergency/disaster management
- Data modeling/warehousing and database administration
- Data processing and data processing technology/technician
- Health information/medical records administration/administrator
- Health/health care administration/management
- Homeland security
- Human resources management/personnel administration
- Information technology
- Information technology project management
- Management science
- Marketing/marketing management
- Medical informatics
- Project management
- Public health
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- System| networking| and lan/wan management/manager