Manufacturing Education Center – CVTC Programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the united state, Chippewa Valley Technical College is one of the 16 technical and community colleges in the Wisconsin Technical College System, centered in Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
Is Manufacturing Education Center – CVTC hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Manufacturing Education Center – CVTC is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet the Manufacturing Education Center – CVTC requirements.
Is Manufacturing Education Center – CVTC a good school?
Manufacturing Education Center – CVTC is a good school that prepares students for careers in modern manufacturing facilities in a wide range of industries.
What is Manufacturing Education Center – CVTC known for?
Manufacturing Education Center – CVTC is known for its facility which features a large student commons, multiple computer labs, large and small conference rooms, and is the home base for CVTC’s Mobile Manufacturing Lab that brings manufacturing technology to area schools.
The followings are popular programs at the Manufacturing Education Center – CVTC
- Nursing assistant/aide and patient care assistant/aide
- Licensed practical/vocational nurse training
- Emergency medical technology/technician (emt paramedic)
- Accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping
- Welding technology/welder
- Criminal justice/police science
- Truck and bus driver/commercial vehicle operator and instructor
- Computer support specialist
- Industrial mechanics and maintenance technology
- Machine tool technology/machinist
- Heating| air conditioning| ventilation and refrigeration maintenance technology/technician
- Mechanical drafting and mechanical drafting cad/cadd
- Medical/clinical assistant
- Business administration and management
- Housing and human environments
- Child care provider/assistant
- Electrical/electronics equipment installation and repair
- Automobile/automotive mechanics technology/technician
- Dental assisting/assistant
- Electromechanical technology/electromechanical
- Engineering technology
- Electromechanical and instrumentation and maintenance technologies/technicians
- Culinary arts/chef training
- Plumbing technology/plumber
- General office occupations and clerical services
- Building construction technology
- Heavy equipment maintenance technology/technician
- Nail technician/specialist and manicurist
- Medium/heavy vehicle and truck technology/technician
- Surgical technology/technologist
- Autobody/collision and repair technology/technician
- Mechanic and repair technologies/technicians
- Animal/livestock husbandry and production
- Small engine mechanics and repair technology/technician
- Crop production
- Farm/farm and ranch management
- Applied horticulture/horticulture operations
- Pipefitting/pipefitter and sprinkler fitter
- Entrepreneurship/entrepreneurial studies
- Legal assistant/paralegal
- Tool and die technology/technician
- Medical office assistant/specialist