Clark College Programs and acceptance rate
Located in the West region of the united state, Clark College is a public, 2-year institution located in Vancouver, Washington. The college supports many areas of study, including Creative & Communication Arts, Business & Entrepreneurship, Healthcare & Biosciences, Public Service & Education, Advanced Manufacturing & Mechanical, Science & Engineering, and Transitional Studies.
Is Clark College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Clark College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Clark College requirements.
Is Clark College a good school?
Clark College is a good school that guides individuals to achieve their educational and professional goals.
What is Clark College known for?
Clark College is known for its computer labs which are spread out among the campus for ease of access. Eligible high school juniors and seniors can enroll in the school’s Running Start program, which allows them to attend college and earn college credit early.
Is Clark College Accredited?
Clark College is a real school accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU).
The followings are popular programs at Clark College
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Biology/biological sciences
- Electromechanical technology/electromechanical
- Engineering technology
- Physical sciences
- Medical/clinical assistant
- Business administration and management
- Machine tool technology/machinist
- Medical insurance coding specialist/coder
- Computer systems networking and telecommunications
- Automobile/automotive mechanics technology/technician
- Accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping
- Diesel mechanics technology/technician
- Web/multimedia management and webmaster
- Data entry/microcomputer applications
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Mechanical engineering
- Design and visual communications
- Administrative assistant and secretarial science
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Mechanical drafting and mechanical drafting cad/cadd
- Welding technology/welder
- Pharmacy technician/assistant
- Human resources management/personnel administration
- Industrial mechanics and maintenance technology
- Selling skills and sales operations
- TeleCommunications technology/technician
- Business/office automation/technology/data entry
- Culinary arts/chef training
- Surveying technology/surveying
- Architectural drafting and architectural cad/cadd
- Legal assistant/paralegal
- Web page| digital/multimedia and information resources design
- Baking and pastry arts/baker/pastry chef
- Mathematics teacher education
- Chemical engineering
- Health unit coordinator/ward clerk
- Health information/medical records technology/technician
- Medical office assistant/specialist