Flint Hills Technical College programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the United State, Flint Hills Technical College is a 2-year technical and vocational school in eastern Kansas. Flint Hills offers 16 associate degree fields of study, 14 technical certificate-granting programs, and seven licensure certificates in healthcare subjects. In addition, Flint Hills provides numerous services to aid students in their job search including personality tests and resumé and cover letter advising.
Is Flint Hills Technical College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Flint Hills Technical College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Flint Hills Technical College’s requirements.
Is Flint Hills Technical College a good school?
Yes, Flint Hills Technical College is a good school that provides a diverse community of learners with lifelong educational opportunities for personal growth and preparation for professional and civic responsibilities that meet the needs of society.
What is Flint Hills Technical College known for?
Flint Hills Technical College is known for its programs that respond to today’s technical industry needs, through dynamic hands-on education and real-world experience.
What is Flint Hills Technical College accredited?
Yes, Flint Hills Technical College is a real college coordinated by the Kansas Board of Regents and accredited through the Higher Learning Commission.
The followings are popular programs at Flint Hills Technical College:
- Nursing assistant/aide and patient care assistant/aide
- Licensed practical/vocational nurse training
- Industrial engineering
- Emergency care attendant (emt ambulance)
- Welding technology/welder
- Automobile/automotive mechanics technology/technician
- Home health aide/home attendant
- Dental assisting/assistant
- Business administration and management
- Graphic and printing equipment operator| general production
- Medication aide
- Engineering technology
- Health professions and related clinical sciences
- Manufacturing engineering technology/technician
- Animation| interactive technology| video graphics and special effects
- Cooking and related culinary arts