Green River College Programs and acceptance rate
Located in the West region of the united state, Green River College is a public, 2-year institution located in Auburn, Washington. While the school primarily awards associate’s degrees and certificates, it offers a number of bachelor of applied science degrees as well.
Is Green River College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Green River College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet the Green River College requirements.
Is Green River College a good school?
Green River College is a good school committed to meeting students where they are by providing inclusive, equitable access to innovative and comprehensive educational programs, and individualized support that empowers and prepares students to achieve their personal, educational, and career goals.
What is Green River College known for?
Green River College is known for its College Experience program, the Gap Year program, and the Global Leadership program. High school students in their junior and senior years can apply for the Running Start program in order to attend classes at GRC either part-time or full-time.
Is Green River College Accredited?
Green River College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
The followings are popular programs at the Green River College
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Physical sciences
- System| networking| and lan/wan management/manager
- Licensed practical/vocational nurse training
- Marketing/marketing management
- Air traffic controller
- Forest technology/technician
- Mechanical engineering
- Accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping
- Parks| recreation and leisure facilities management
- Automobile/automotive mechanics technology/technician
- Machine tool technology/machinist
- Occupational therapist assistant
- Water| wetlands| and marine resources management
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Criminal justice/police science
- Wildland/forest firefighting and investigation
- Welding technology/welder
- Drafting and design technology/technician
- Geographic information science and cartography
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Medical administrative/executive assistant and medical secretary
- Chemical engineering
- Airline/commercial/professional pilot and flight crew
- Water quality and wastewater treatment management and recycling technology/technician
- Industrial mechanics and maintenance technology
- Aviation/airway management and operations
- Office management and supervision
- Computer science
- Teacher assistant/aide
- Legal administrative assistant/secretary
- Data entry/microcomputer applications
- Air transportation
- Physical therapy technician/assistant