Grossmont College Programs and acceptance rate
Located in the West region of the united state, Grossmont College is a public, 2-year institution located in El Cajon, California. The college features a number of student service facilities, such as the Assistive Technology Center, the Dream Center, the CalWORKs Student Services, and the Career Center. Students attending GC can sign up for free workshops happening on-campus throughout the year, which cover subjects ranging from using the library to managing stress.
Is Grossmont College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Grossmont College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet the Grossmont College requirements.
Is Grossmont College a good school?
Grossmont College is a good school that strives to maintain our student-centered philosophy while working to support the ever-changing needs of its students
What is Grossmont College known for?
Grossmont College is known for its Grossmont Middle College High School, through which eligible high school students can simultaneously earn high school and college credits.
Is Grossmont College Accredited?
Grossmont College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges, Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACCJC/WASC)
The followings are popular programs at the Grossmont College
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Business administration and management
- Biological and physical sciences
- Criminal justice/law enforcement administration
- Humanities/humanistic studies
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Biology/biological sciences
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Political science and government
- English language and literature
- Art/art studies
- Cardiovascular technology/technologist
- Respiratory care therapy/therapist
- Child care provider/assistant
- Computer science
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Cooking and related culinary arts
- Spanish language and literature
- American sign language (asl)
- Radio and television
- Web/multimedia management and webmaster
- Visual and performing arts
- Computer programming/programmer
- Visual and performing arts
- Clinical/medical laboratory science and allied professions
- Computer and information sciences
- French language and literature
- Arabic language and literature
- Health and physical education/fitness
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Administrative assistant and secretarial science
- Child care and support services management
- Geology/earth science
- Ceramic arts and ceramics
- Hospitality administration/management
- Computer systems networking and telecommunications
- Computer and information systems security/information assurance
- Sales| distribution| and marketing operations
- Ethnic studies
- Japanese language and literature
- Creative writing
- Data entry/microcomputer applications
- Restaurant| culinary| and catering management/manager
- Russian language and literature
- German language and literature
- Homeland security