Holyoke Community College Programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the united state, Holyoke Community College offers a university-caliber education and comprehensive individual support for students. HCC is home to a diverse, vibrant community of teachers and learners. In addition to for-credit degree and certificate programs, HCC provides courses aimed at helping Pioneer Valley residents advance their careers and acquire new skills in everything from arts to computer software.
Is Holyoke Community College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Holyoke Community College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Holyoke Community College’s requirements.
Is Holyoke Community College a good school?
Holyoke Community College is a good school with a vibrant, connected college community that enriches the learning experience, delivers relentless encouragement, and builds life-long connections.
What is Holyoke Community College known for?
The Holyoke Community College is known for being a college of academic excellence, helping students overcome barriers to success.
The followings are popular programs at the Holyoke Community College
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Business administration and management
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Health services/allied health/health sciences
- Computer programming| specific applications
- Liberal arts and sciences| general studies and humanities
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Social work
- Biology/biological sciences
- Art/art studies
- Environmental control technologies/technicians
- Child care and support services management
- Medical radiologic technology/science – radiation therapist
- Hospitality administration/management
- Health and physical education/fitness
- Culinary arts/chef training
- Accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping
- Administrative assistant and secretarial science
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Retailing and retail operations