Ithaca College majors and acceptance rate
Ithaca College, located in the Northwest region of the United States is a liberal arts school where students chart their course through a unique combination of academic theory, dedicated practice, and demanding performance. With over 90 majors and 70 minors offered by IC’s five schools, students benefit from small class sizes, personal mentorship, collaborative partnerships, and professional guidance.
Is Ithaca College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Ithaca College is 76%. For every 100 applicants, 76 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is Ithaca College a good school?
Ithaca College is a good school that provides a unique fusion of the liberal arts and professional programs with hands-on experience, real-life application, and concrete action.
What is Ithaca College known for?
Ithaca College is known for being ranked as one of the nation’s top producers of Fulbright scholars and one of the top 10 colleges in the North.
Is Ithaca College a party school?
Yes, Ithaca College is a party school.
What major is Ithaca College known for?
- Business administration and management
- Radio and television
- Physical therapy/therapist
- Public relations, advertising, and applied communication
- Cinematography and film/video production
- Digital communication and media/multimedia
- Occupational therapy/therapist
- Organizational communication
- Creative writing
- Music teacher education
- Exercise physiology
- Sports communication
- Biology/biological sciences
- Communication sciences and disorders
- Environmental studies
- Computer science
- Film/video and photographic arts
- Political science and government
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- English language and literature
- Music performance
- Documentary production
- Public health
- Legal studies
- Industrial and organizational psychology
- Health services/allied health/health sciences
- Technical theatre/theatre design and technology
- Musical theatre
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Athletic training/trainer
- Theatre/theatre arts management
- Therapeutic recreation/recreational therapy
- Intercultural/multicultural and diversity studies
- Hospital and health care facilities administration/management
- Environmental science
- Woodwind instruments
- Recording arts technology/technician
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Parks, recreation and leisure studies
- Music theory and composition
- Physical education teaching and coaching
- Spanish language and literature
- Art/art studies
- Art history, criticism and conservation
- Jazz/jazz studies
- Brass instruments
- Art teacher education
- Social studies teacher education
- Philosophy and religious studies
- Fine/studio arts
- English/language arts teacher education
- Spanish language teacher education
- Italian language and literature
- Applied economics
- Percussion instruments