Johnson College Programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the united state, Johnson College provides real-world, hands-on learning in a supportive environment and prepares graduates to enter into or advance their careers. Johnson College was founded in 1912 and is the region’s only technical college, offering 17 associate degree and 4 academic certificate programs. A low student-to-instructor ratio supports an emphasis on hands-on learning.
Is Johnson College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Johnson College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Johnson College’s requirements.
Is Johnson College a good school?
Johnson College is a good school that provides industry-focused, hands-on learning in a supportive environment and prepares graduates to enter into and advance in their careers.
What is Johnson College known for?
The Johnson College is known for its 44-acre campus classrooms, laboratories, administrative offices, and student housing units. A library, clinic, cafeteria, student center, exercise room, and gymnasium facilities provided to complement the students’ college experience.
The followings are popular programs at the Johnson College
- Electrical and power transmission installers
- Radiologic technology/science – radiographer
- Diesel mechanics technology/technician
- Automobile/automotive mechanics technology/technician
- Heating| air conditioning| ventilation and refrigeration maintenance technology/technician
- Computer systems networking and telecommunications
- Physical therapy technician/assistant
- Architectural drafting and architectural cad/cadd
- Manufacturing engineering technology/technician
- Biomedical technology/technician
- Electrical, electronic and communications engineering technology/technician
- Project management