Kennebec Valley Community College Programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the united state, Kennebec Valley Community College is a 2-year college in central Maine. KVCC offers degrees and certificates in over 30 academic fields of study and four such programs are available entirely online. For students looking to earn a 4-year degree, KVCC holds articulation agreements for transfer with The University of Maine system.
Is Kennebec Valley Community College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Kennebec Valley Community College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Kennebec Valley Community College’s requirements.
Is Kennebec Valley Community College a good school?
Kennebec Valley Community College is a good school that prepares students to achieve their educational, professional, and personal goals in a supportive environment through shared values of responsibility, integrity, and respect.
What is Kennebec Valley Community College known for?
With more than 20+ degrees and certificate opportunities, The Kennebec Valley Community College is known for being recognized as a leader in educational excellence and innovation in Maine.
The followings are popular programs at the Kennebec Valley Community College
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- General Studies
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Radiologic technology/science – radiographer
- Mental and social health services and allied professions
- Physical therapy technician/assistant
- Health information/medical records technology/technician
- Culinary arts/chef training
- Machine tool technology/machinist
- Medical/clinical assistant
- Occupational therapist assistant
- Biology technician/biotechnology laboratory technician
- Respiratory care therapy/therapist
- Marketing/marketing management
- Electrical, electronic and communications engineering technology/technician
- AgroEcology and sustainable agriculture
- Heating| ventilation| air conditioning and refrigeration
- Engineering technology
- Building construction technology
- Emergency medical technology/technician (emt paramedic)
- Biology/biological sciences
- Management information systems
- Multi-/interdisciplinary studies