Lake Superior College programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the United State, Lake Superior College (LSC) is a comprehensive two-year community and technical college in Duluth, Minnesota offering more than 90 programs, including liberal arts and science courses for transfer, technical and trades programs, allied healthcare and nursing programs, and continuing education and customized training for business and industry partners. LSC is a member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system and serves over 10,000 students annually, through all services and programs, making it northeastern Minnesota’s largest two-year college.
Is Lake Superior College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Lake Superior College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Lake Superior College’s requirements.
Is Lake Superior College a good school?
Yes, Lake Superior College is a good school that serves the community and supports the economy of Northeast Minnesota and beyond by providing high-value accessible higher education and advanced training in a supportive environment.
What is Lake Superior College known for?
Lake Superior College is known for offering competitive DIII athletics including soccer, clay target and cycling. Recently ranked among the Top 25 Community Colleges in the Nation, LSC is focused on student success while striving to keep quality education affordable (3rd lowest tuition in the state) and accessible for all.
What is Lake Superior College accredited?
Yes, Lake Superior College is a real college accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
The followings are popular programs at Lake Superior College:
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Radiologic technology/science – radiographer
- Physical therapy technician/assistant
- Dental hygiene/hygienist
- Respiratory care therapy/therapist
- Network and system administration/administrator
- Business administration and management
- Fire prevention and safety technology/technician
- Airframe mechanics and aircraft maintenance technology/technician
- Electrical, electronic and communications engineering technology/technician
- Civil engineering technology/technician
- Legal assistant/paralegal
- Clinical/medical laboratory technician
- Web page| digital/multimedia and information resources design
- Computer numerically controlled (cnc) machinist technology/cnc machinist
- Surgical technology/technologist
- Computer technology/computer systems technology
- CAD/CADD drafting and/or design technology/technician
- Fire services administration
- Automobile/automotive mechanics technology/technician
- Health services/allied health/health sciences
- Welding technology/welder
- Airline/commercial/professional pilot and flight crew
- Fine/studio arts
- Business/office automation/technology/data entry