Lake Washington Institute of Technology programs and acceptance rate
Located in the West region of the United State, The Lake Washington Institute of Technology is a 2-year technical college and the only public institute of technology in Washington state. LWTech offers associate degrees and certificates in 42 areas of study and eight bachelor’s degree programs, including the only 4-year degree in Digital Gaming and Interactive Media in any Washington public community college.
Is Lake Washington Institute of Technology hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Lake Washington Institute of Technology is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Lake Washington Institute of Technology’s requirements.
Is Lake Washington Institute of Technology a good school?
Yes, Lake Washington Institute of Technology is a good school that maximizes student potential and transforms lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities.
What is Lake Washington Institute of Technology known for?
Lake Washington Institute of Technology is known for its Dental Hygiene program which operates a public dental clinic where students work alongside professionals in providing oral care.
What is Lake Washington Institute of Technology accredited?
Yes, the Lake Washington Institute of Technology is a real college accredited by Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities at the associate and bachelor’s degree levels.
The followings are popular programs at Lake Washington Institute of Technology:
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Computer systems networking and telecommunications
- Accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping
- Nursing assistant/aide and patient care assistant/aide
- Welding technology/welder
- Applied horticulture/horticulture operations
- Machine tool technology/machinist
- Medical/clinical assistant
- Medical office management/administration
- Dental assisting/assistant
- Data entry/microcomputer applications
- Automobile/automotive mechanics technology/technician
- Computer programming/programmer
- Architectural drafting and architectural cad/cadd
- Web page| digital/multimedia and information resources design
- Autobody/collision and repair technology/technician
- Culinary arts/chef training
- Human services
- Human resources management/personnel administration
- Computer graphics
- CAD/CADD drafting and/or design technology/technician
- Public health
- General office occupations and clerical services
- Diesel mechanics technology/technician
- Medical insurance coding specialist/coder
- Civil drafting and civil engineering CAD/CADD
- Baking and pastry arts/baker/pastry chef
- Manufacturing engineering technology/technician
- Mechanical drafting and mechanical drafting cad/cadd
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Design and visual communications