Lane Community College programs and acceptance rate
Located in the West region of the United State, Lane Community College is a 2-year institution offering degrees and certificates from eight academic departments. The college offers a wide variety of instructional programs including transfer credit programs, career and technical degree and certificate programs, continuing education noncredit courses, programs in English as a Second Language and International ESL, GED programs, and customized training for local businesses. Classes are offered at several locations, and online classes and telecourses are also available.
Is Lane Community College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Lane Community College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Lane Community College’s requirements.
Is Lane Community College a good school?
Yes, Lane Community College is a good school that provides exemplary and innovative teaching and learning experiences and student support services. Commit to a culture of assessment of programs, services and learning.
What is Lane Community College known for?
Lane Community College is known for its Gender Equity Center and warming centers for homeless students during the winter.
What is Lane Community College accredited?
Yes, Lane Community College is a real college accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU)
Does Lane Community College have dorms?
No. Lane Community College does not offer on-campus housing
The followings are popular programs at Lane Community College:
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- General Studies
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- System| networking| and lan/wan management/manager
- Physical therapy technician/assistant
- Dental hygiene/hygienist
- Emergency medical technology/technician (emt paramedic)
- Child care and support services management
- Commercial and advertising art
- Hospitality administration/management
- Computer programming/programmer
- Restaurant| culinary| and catering management/manager
- Community organization and advocacy
- Business administration and management
- Accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping
- Diesel mechanics technology/technician
- Animation| interactive technology| video graphics and special effects
- Computer science
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Electrical and power transmission installation/installer
- Welding technology/welder
- Construction engineering technology/technician
- Drafting and design technology/technician
- Automobile/automotive mechanics technology/technician
- Health information/medical records technology/technician
- Recording arts technology/technician
- Computer programming| specific applications
- Manufacturing engineering technology/technician
- Airline/commercial/professional pilot and flight crew
- Administrative assistant and secretarial science
- Computer programming
- Heating| ventilation| air conditioning and refrigeration
- Engineering technology
- Environmental studies
- Natural resources conservation and research
- Computer and information systems security/information assurance
- Occupational safety and health technology/technician
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Industrial mechanics and maintenance technology
- Airframe mechanics and aircraft maintenance technology/technician