Lewis-Clark State College majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Western region of the United States, Lewis-Clark State is a public undergraduate college with a three-part mission of academic programs, professional-technical programs, and community programs. One of the top public comprehensive four-year colleges in the West, with its beautiful campus, small classes, and superb faculty, LCSC is often described as a public institution with the feel and quality of a private college.
Is Lewis-Clark State College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Lewis-Clark State College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is Lewis-Clark State College a good school?
The Lewis-Clark State College is a good school that prepares students to become successful leaders, engaged citizens, and lifelong learners.
What is the Lewis-Clark State College known for?
The Lewis-Clark State College is known for its beautiful campus, great academic and career-technical programs, national champion athletic teams, and fantastic community perks.
Is the Lewis-Clark State College a party school?
No, the Lewis-Clark State College is not a party school.
What major is the Lewis-Clark State College known for?
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Business administration and management
- Elementary education and teaching
- Social work
- General studies
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Radiologic technology/science , radiographer
- Computer and information sciences
- Accounting and business/management
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Graphic communications
- Biology/biological sciences
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Business/corporate communications
- Health and physical education/fitness
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Creative writing
- Web page, digital/multimedia and information resources design
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Network and system administration/administrator
- Legal assistant/paralegal
- Accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping
- Hospitality administration/management
- English/language arts teacher education
- Business, management, marketing, and related support services
- Health teacher education
- Social science teacher education
- English language and literature
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Geology/earth science
- Diesel mechanics technology/technician
- Emergency medical technology/technician (emt paramedic)
- Management science
- Sports communication
- Biology teacher education
- Manufacturing engineering technology/technician
- Architectural drafting and architectural cad/cadd
- Civil drafting and civil engineering CAD/CADD
- Fire science/fire, fighting
- Political science and government
- Industrial mechanics and maintenance technology
- Welding technology/welder
- Medical office assistant/specialist
- Medical/clinical assistant