Mills College majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Western region of the United States, Mills College is a private, Christian, comprehensive university of liberal arts, sciences, and professional studies that encompasses more than 2,200 undergraduate and graduate students from every region in the country. Mills College is an independent liberal arts college for women with graduate programs for women and men.
Is Mills College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Mills College is 91%. For every 100 applicants, 91 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is Mills College a good school?
Mills College is a good school that provides students with a range of opportunities for personal and professional growth and development in one of the most ethnically diverse cities in the U.S
What is Mills College known for?
Mills College is known for being the first women’s college to offer a bachelors-to-master’s BA/MBA accelerated degree program.
Is Mills College a party school?
No, Mills College is not a party school.
What major is Mills College known for?
- English language and literature
- Fine/studio arts
- Political science and government
- Child development
- Biology/biological sciences
- Biochemistry and molecular biology
- Health policy analysis
- Business administration and management
- Business/managerial economics
- Computer and information sciences
- Ethnic studies
- Environmental science
- Humanities/humanistic studies
- International relations and affairs
- Art history, criticism and conservation
- Gay/lesbian studies
- Systems science and theory
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Environmental studies
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts