Minneapolis College programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the United State, Minneapolis College is a member of the Minnesota State Colleges & Universities system and offers students more than 100 liberal arts, career and technical and continued education programs, designed to prepare students for good jobs in high-demand professions or to transfer to a four‐year college or university.
Is Minneapolis College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Minneapolis College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Minneapolis College’s requirements.
Is Minneapolis College a good school?
Yes, Minneapolis College is a good school that provides access to the transformative power of education in a diverse and dynamic downtown environment.
What is Minneapolis College known for?
Minneapolis College is known for The Minneapolis College Foundation which provides scholarships and emergency assistance awards to highly motivated, low-income students; to aid in the pursuit of their academic dreams.
What is Minneapolis College accredited?
Yes, Minneapolis College is a real college accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
The followings are popular programs at Minneapolis College:
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Human services
- Network and system administration/administrator
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Criminal justice/police science
- Heating| air conditioning| ventilation and refrigeration maintenance technology/technician
- Business administration and management
- Design and visual communications
- Computer programming/programmer
- Substance abuse/addiction counseling
- Airframe mechanics and aircraft maintenance technology/technician
- Apparel and textile manufacture
- Recording arts technology/technician
- Child development
- Commercial photography
- Web page| digital/multimedia and information resources design
- Biology/biological sciences
- Cinematography and film/video production
- Accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping
- Computer and information systems security/information assurance
- Welding technology/welder
- Art/art studies
- Computer numerically controlled (cnc) machinist technology/cnc machinist
- Library and archives assisting
- Aircraft powerplant technology/technician
- Playwriting and screenwriting
- Medical office assistant/specialist
- Community organization and advocacy