New Jersey Institute of Technology majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the United States, NJIT is New Jersey’s science and technology university. NJIT offers 128 undergraduate and graduate degree programs in six specialized schools instructed by expert faculty, 98 percent of whom hold the highest degree in their field. Its academic programs are fully accredited by the appropriate accrediting boards, commissions, and associations such as Middle States, ABET, and NAAB.
Is New Jersey Institute of Technology hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at the New Jersey Institute of Technology is 69%. For every 100 applicants, 69 are admitted. This means the school is selective; hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet New Jersey Institute of Technology’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is the New Jersey Institute of Technology a good school?
New Jersey Institute of Technology is a good school that is committed to excellence and global impact through Education; preparing diverse students for positions of leadership as professionals and as citizens through innovative curricula, committed faculty, and expansive learning opportunities.
What is the New Jersey Institute of Technology known for?
New Jersey Institute of Technology is known for its extensive Continuing and Professional Education programs and online courses which offer important training for professionals already on the job
Is New Jersey Institute of Technology a party school?
No, the New Jersey Institute of Technology is not a party school.
What major is the New Jersey Institute of Technology known for?
- Mechanical engineering
- Information technology
- Computer and information sciences
- Civil engineering
- Biology/biological sciences
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Business administration and management
- Bioengineering and biomedical engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Computer engineering
- Architectural and building sciences/technology
- Information science/studies
- Industrial engineering
- Animation, interactive technology, video graphics and special effects
- Industrial and product design
- Environmental science
- Science, technology and society
- Interior design
- Legal professions and studies
- Professional, technical, business, and scientific writing
- Engineering, related technologies
- Computer science
- General studies
- Technical theatre/theatre design and technology