NHTI – Concord’s Community College Programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the united state, NHTI is situated in south-central New Hampshire in the capital city of Concord. The campus is located on 240 acres of fields and woods with frontage on the Merrimack River. It is an easy drive to the White Mountains, New Hampshire’s Lakes Region, the New England seacoast and metropolitan Boston.
With 110 full-time faculty and over 300 adjunct faculty members, our typical class size is 15 to 25 students with an average age of 25. We have approximately 4,568 day, evening, and weekend credit and noncredit students attending NHTI each year.
Is NHTI – Concord’s Community College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at NHTI – Concord’s Community College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet NHTI – Concord’s Community College’s requirements.
Is NHTI – Concord’s Community College a good school?
NHTI – Concord’s Community College is a good school that provides residents with affordable, accessible education and training that aligns with the needs of New Hampshire’s businesses and communities, delivered through an innovative, efficient and collaborative system of colleges.
What is NHTI – Concord’s Community College known for?
NHTI – Concord’s Community College is known for creating a caring culture that fosters innovative teaching and learning, supports economic mobility, and meets the needs of a diverse community by growing and strengthening partnerships with businesses and education.
The followings are popular programs at the NHTI – Concord’s Community College
- General Studies
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Criminal justice/law enforcement administration
- Business administration and management
- Health services/allied health/health sciences
- Radiologic technology/science – radiographer
- Dental hygiene/hygienist
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Information technology
- Mechanical engineering/mechanical technology/technician
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Architectural engineering technology/technician
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Substance abuse/addiction counseling
- Mental and social health services and allied professions
- Visual and performing arts
- Electrical, electronic and communications engineering technology/technician
- English language and literature
- Industrial and product design
- Hospitality administration/management
- Environmental science
- Manufacturing engineering technology/technician
- Computer engineering technology/technician
- Emergency medical technology/technician (emt paramedic)
- Medical radiologic technology/science – radiation therapist
- Computer graphics
- Civil engineering technology/technician
- Environmental design/architecture
- Legal assistant/paralegal
- Biology/biological sciences
- Mechatronics| robotics| and automation engineering
- Computer and information sciences