North Shore Community College Programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the united state, North Shore Community College educates approximately 8,000 students annually from the 26 cities and towns in the north Boston region. The College offers 78 programs of study as well as workforce development training to businesses and individuals, lifelong learning opportunities, cultural enrichment activities, and community development resources.
North Shore Community College is a source of hope and opportunity and a regional leader for social and economic change. Blending tradition and innovation, liberal arts and career preparation, intellectual development, and cultural and personal growth, the College fosters a diverse and caring community of learners where all are welcome and each is challenged.
Is North Shore Community College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at North Shore Community College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet North Shore Community College’s requirements.
Is North Shore Community College a good school?
North Shore Community College is a good school that is dedicated to empowering students to become lifelong learners and engaged citizens, to understand the global landscape, and equip them for transformative careers.
What is North Shore Community College known for?
The North Shore Community College is known for its commitment to providing an excellent, affordable and safe education, and diverse and inclusive learning environments.
The followings are popular programs at the North Shore Community College
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Liberal arts and sciences| general studies and humanities
- Health and medical administrative services
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Fire prevention and safety technology/technician
- Child care provider/assistant
- Physical therapy technician/assistant
- Adult development and aging
- Radiologic technology/science – radiographer
- Graphic design
- Occupational therapist assistant
- Computer and information sciences
- Surgical technology/technologist
- Environmental studies
- Respiratory care therapy/therapist
- Dog/pet/animal grooming
- Computer science
- Elementary education and teaching
- Medical administrative/executive assistant and medical secretary
- Substance abuse/addiction counseling
- Dietetic technician
- Accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping
- Legal assistant/paralegal
- Business administration and management
- System| networking| and lan/wan management/manager
- Developmental services worker
- Applied horticulture/horticulture operations
- Biology Technician/biotechnology laboratory technician
- Computer programming/programmer
- Culinary arts/chef training
- Executive assistant/executive secretary
- Marketing/marketing management
- Hospitality administration/management
- Airline/commercial/professional pilot and flight crew
- Aviation/airway management and operations