Norwalk Community College programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the united state, Norwalk Community College is a 2-year community college in southwest Connecticut. NCC awards degrees and certificates in over 80 fields of study and many classes are available online. The NCC enrollment is very diverse and includes students from 87 foreign countries and its student body speaks 54 different languages.
Is Norwalk Community College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Norwalk Community College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Norwalk Community College’s requirements.
Is Norwalk Community College a good school?
Yes, Norwalk Community College is a good school, a leader and partner in the academic, economic, cultural, and social well-being of Southwestern Connecticut.
What is Norwalk Community College known for?
The Norwalk Community College is known for providing affordable education leading to degree completion, transfer, professional certifications, employment, and lifelong learning
The followings are popular programs at the Norwalk Community College
- General Studies
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Criminal justice/police science
- Computer science
- Accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping
- Physical therapy technician/assistant
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Respiratory care therapy/therapist
- Web page| digital/multimedia and information resources design
- Graphic design
- Health and physical education/fitness
- Computer software engineering
- Architectural engineering technology/technician
- Construction engineering technology/technician
- Medical office management/administration
- Restaurant| culinary| and catering management/manager
- Interior design
- Psychiatric/mental health services technician
- Engineering science
- Computer programming| specific applications
- Legal assistant/paralegal
- Business administration and management
- Hotel/motel administration/management
- Spanish language and literature
- Human services
- Political science and government