Olympic College Programs and acceptance rate
Located in the West region of the united state, Olympic College is a 2-year community college with three campuses in northwest Washington state offering 60 fields of study. Olympic College is recognized nationally as one of the top community colleges in the nation. OC offers a variety of pathways for students to achieve their goals, from certificates to bachelor’s degrees and beyond.
Is Olympic College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Olympic College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet the Olympic College requirements.
Is Olympic College a good school?
Olympic College is a good school that enriches its diverse communities through quality education and support so students achieve their educational goals
What is Olympic College known for?
Olympic College is known for providing counseling and resources to help overcome financial and personal obstacles through the Students in Need Group.
Is Olympic College Accredited?
Olympic College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
The followings are popular programs at the Olympic College
- Industrial technology/technician
- Drafting and design technology/technician
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Welding technology/welder
- Nursing assistant/aide and patient care assistant/aide
- Medical/clinical assistant
- Substance abuse/addiction counseling
- Licensed practical/vocational nurse training
- Clinical/medical social work
- Mental health counseling/counselor
- Accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping
- Organizational leadership
- Administrative assistant and secretarial science
- Computer programming/programmer
- Computer support specialist
- Business administration and management
- Crisis/emergency/disaster management
- Culinary arts/chef training
- Plastics and polymer engineering technology/technician
- Manufacturing engineering technology/technician
- Medical reception/receptionist
- Small business administration/management
- Web page| digital/multimedia and information resources design
- Customer service support/call center/teleservice operation
- Computer systems networking and telecommunications
- Architectural drafting and architectural cad/cadd
- Apparel and textile marketing management
- Medical insurance coding specialist/coder
- Selling skills and sales operations
- Photographic and film/video technology/technician and assistant
- Computer and information systems security/information assurance
- Aesthetician/esthetician and skin care specialist
- Design and visual communications
- Project management
- Retail management
- Human resources management/personnel administration