Oxnard College Programs and acceptance rate
Located in the West region of the united state, Oxnard College is a 2-year community college and a member of the Ventura County Community College District in southern California. The college features 37 associate degrees, 17 of which transfer with guaranteed admission to the California State University system.
Is Oxnard College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Oxnard College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Oxnard College requirements.
Is Oxnard College a good school?
Oxnard College is a good school that transforms lives by offering equitable access to multiple educational and career pathways. The college academic programs and student services prepare students to enrich their communities and succeed socioeconomically, professionally, and personally.
What is Oxnard College known for?
Oxnard College is known for its Dental Hygiene program that offers students the opportunity for hands-on learning at the Oxnard College Dental Clinic while the Marine Biology and Oceanography classes are held at The OC Marine Center, which also features a public aquarium.
Is Oxnard College Accredited?
Oxnard College is a real school accredited by Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior College, Western Association of Schools and Colleges
The followings are popular programs at Oxnard College
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Biological and physical sciences
- Humanities/humanistic studies
- Business administration and management
- Fire prevention and safety technology/technician
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Legal assistant/paralegal
- Child care provider/assistant
- Biology/biological sciences
- Computer systems networking and telecommunications
- Art/art studies
- Dental hygiene/hygienist
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Radio and television
- Substance abuse/addiction counseling
- English language and literature
- Cooking and related culinary arts
- Spanish language and literature
- Political science and government
- Automobile/automotive mechanics technology/technician
- Education/teaching of individuals in early childhood special education programs
- Foreign languages| literatures| and linguistics
- Health services/allied health/health sciences
- Heating| ventilation| air conditioning and refrigeration
- Engineering technology
- Dental assisting/assistant
- Administrative assistant and secretarial science
- Foods| nutrition| and wellness studies
- Human services
- Autobody/collision and repair technology/technician
- Environmental studies
- Legal studies
- Electrical/electronics equipment installation and repair