Peirce College Programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the united state, Peirce College is in the business of transforming lives. Founded in 1865 to prepare to return Civil War soldiers for roles in business, Peirce has continued the tradition of providing career-focused education to generations of Philadelphians. Peirce College offers associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, a range of certificate programs, and a bachelor’s degree completion program designed specifically for adult learners with previous college experience.
Is Peirce College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Peirce College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet the Peirce College requirements.
Is Peirce College a good school?
Peirce College is a good school that creates quality educational opportunities for a diverse community of learners to thrive in an evolving world
What is Peirce College known for?
Peirce College is known for providing high-quality, technology-enhanced education, and anticipating the ever-changing needs of students, partners, and companies around the world.
The followings are popular programs at the Peirce College
- Health/health care administration/management
- Business administration and management
- Legal assistant/paralegal
- Information technology
- Organizational leadership
- Criminal justice/law enforcement administration
- Health information/medical records administration/administrator
- Human resources management/personnel administration
- Management information systems
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Legal professions and studies