Peninsula College programs and acceptance rate
Located in the West region of the United State, Peninsula College is an innovative, learning-centered community college focused on student success. Peninsula College is a 2-year community college on Washington state’s Olympic Peninsula. PC is home to eleven academic departments and numerous courses take advantage of the college’s dynamic setting with trips into the field at Olympic National Park to study native plant and animal habitats
Is Peninsula College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Peninsula College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Peninsula College’s requirements.
Is Peninsula College a good school?
Yes, Peninsula College is a good school that provides educational opportunities in the areas of academic transfer, professional/technical, basic skills, and continuing education
What is Peninsula College known for?
Peninsula College is known for its all-campus cultural events including Magic of Cinema screenings, the Maier Hall Concert Series, and Studium Generale academic speakers.
What is Peninsula College accredited?
Yes, Peninsula College is a real college accredited by Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU)
The followings are popular programs at Peninsula College:
- Welding technology/welder
- Substance abuse/addiction counseling
- Nursing assistant/aide and patient care assistant/aide
- Automobile/automotive mechanics technology/technician
- Business administration and management
- Web page| digital/multimedia and information resources design
- Computer and information systems security/information assurance
- Medical transcription/transcriptionist
- General office occupations and clerical services
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Baking and pastry arts/baker/pastry chef
- Emergency care attendant (emt ambulance)
- Data entry/microcomputer applications
- Medical administrative/executive assistant and medical secretary
- Medical/clinical assistant
- Business/office automation/technology/data entry
- Building construction technology
- Applied horticulture/horticulture operations
- Administrative assistant and secretarial science
- Computer programming/programmer
- Hospitality administration/management
- AgroEcology and sustainable agriculture
- Plastics and polymer engineering technology/technician