Renton Technical College programs and acceptance rate
Located in the West region of the United State, Renton Technical College is a 2-year career and technical institution in western Washington state. Renton Tech is home to seven areas of study offering more than 60 degree and certificate programs. The college’s Transportation Technology department features Washington’s only Ford ASSET program which trains future automotive technicians specifically to work on Ford cars and products.
Is Renton Technical College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Renton Technical College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Renton Technical College’s requirements.
Is Renton Technical College a good school?
Yes, Renton Technical College is a good school that engages a diverse student population through educational opportunities for career readiness and advancement, serving the needs of individuals, the community, businesses, and industry.
What is Renton Technical College known for?
Renton Technical College is known for supporting its LGBTQ+ student community through the Technical Orientation Club and all-gender bathrooms throughout campus.
What is Renton Technical College accredited?
Yes, the Renton Technical College is a real college accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU)
The followings are popular programs at the Renton Technical College:
- Nursing assistant/aide and patient care assistant/aide
- Automobile/automotive mechanics technology/technician
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Medical/clinical assistant
- Surgical technology/technologist
- Massage therapy/therapeutic massage
- Musical instrument fabrication and repair
- Phlebotomy technician/phlebotomist
- Sterile processing technology/technician
- Medical administrative/executive assistant and medical secretary
- Building/property maintenance
- Medical insurance coding specialist/coder
- Pharmacy technician/assistant
- Dental assisting/assistant
- Drafting and design technology/technician
- Accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping
- Legal administrative assistant/secretary
- Autobody/collision and repair technology/technician
- Computer programming/programmer
- Computer numerically controlled (cnc) machinist technology/cnc machinist
- Computer systems networking and telecommunications
- Ophthalmic technician/technologist
- Baking and pastry arts/baker/pastry chef
- Office management and supervision
- Culinary arts/chef training
- Surveying technology/surveying
- Heating| air conditioning| ventilation and refrigeration maintenance technology/technician
- Industrial mechanics and maintenance technology
- Construction management
- Airframe mechanics and aircraft maintenance technology/technician