Roberts Wesleyan College majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the United States, Roberts Wesleyan College is a private, Christ-centered institution established in the suburbs of Rochester, New York. The college is home to over 80 undergraduate and graduate programs, many of which can be completed through evening courses or online. Full-time students are required to earn 20 spiritual life credits per semester during their first three years, and 10 per semester in their fourth, which can be obtained by attending chapel or service opportunities. The college is also home to the Northeastern Seminary graduate school, which offers programs in theology.
Is Roberts Wesleyan College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Roberts Wesleyan College is 76%. For every 100 applicants, 76 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is Roberts Wesleyan College a good school?
Roberts Wesleyan College is a good school that seeks to prepare thoughtful, spiritually mature, service-oriented people who will help transform society
What is Roberts Wesleyan College known for?
Roberts Wesleyan College is known for its Northeastern Seminary graduate school and also known for its outstanding education in which students can cultivate the knowledge, skills, and attitudes that will help them advance and succeed, mentor others and work to become the kind of leaders who inspire colleagues.
Is Roberts Wesleyan College a party school?
No, Roberts Wesleyan College is not a party school.
What major is Roberts Wesleyan College known for?
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Human resources management/personnel administration
- Social work
- Health/health care administration/management
- General studies
- Special education and teaching
- Biology/biological sciences
- Homeland security
- Criminal justice/law enforcement administration
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Business administration and management
- Music teacher education
- Liberal arts and sciences, general studies and humanities
- Fine/studio arts
- Marketing/marketing management
- Philosophy and religious studies
- Physical education teaching and coaching
- Keyboard instruments
- Voice and opera
- Communication and media studies
- Education/teaching of individuals in early childhood special education programs
- Social studies teacher education
- Teaching english as a second or foreign language/esl language instructor
- Spanish language and literature
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Business, management, marketing, and related support services
- English/language arts teacher education
- Mathematics teacher education
- English language and literature
- Religion/religious studies
- Pre, theology/pre, ministerial studies
- Homeland security, law enforcement, firefighting and related protective services
- Digital arts
- International business/trade/commerce