Roxbury Community College Majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the united state, Roxbury Community College is a co-educational public institution of higher education offering Associate Degrees and certificate programs. RCC’s primary objective is to provide residents of the Commonwealth, specifically those individuals living in the greater Boston area, “optimum opportunity for access to a college education consistent with their interests and aptitudes and to reduce to a minimum economic, social, psychological and academic barriers to educational opportunity.” The college’s goals are the result of ideas generated by and from the college community and reflect a response to the needs of the larger Roxbury community.
Is Roxbury Community College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Roxbury Community College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Roxbury Community College’s requirements.
Is Roxbury Community College a good school?
Roxbury Community College is a good school that provides a nurturing environment, where all community members are welcome, regardless of past education. The school transform lives through excellence and innovation, preparing learners for active citizenry and success in a changing world.
What is Roxbury Community College known for?
Roxbury Community College is known for providing all learners with the academic and non-academic support required for degree completion and long-term success.
The followings are popular majors at the Roxbury Community College
- Health services/allied health/health sciences
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Business administration and management
- Biology/biological sciences
- Criminal justice/law enforcement administration
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Social sciences
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Information technology
- Radiologic technology/science – radiographer
- Photographic and film/video technology/technician and assistant
- Web/multimedia management and webmaster
- Physical sciences