Saint Mary’s College of California majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Western region of the United States, Saint Mary’s College of California is a Catholic liberal arts college in the Bay Area administered by the De La Salle Christian Brothers. Saint Mary’s is home to schools of Economics, Liberal Arts, and Science conferring bachelor’s degrees in 43 academic majors. As a Catholic college, Saint Mary’s celebrates daily and Sunday mass at the Brothers’ Chapel and also schedules one student-led mass per week during the school year.
Is the Saint Mary’s College of California hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Saint Mary’s College of California is 77%. For every 100 applicants, 77 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is Saint Mary’s College of California a good school?
The Saint Mary’s College of California is a good school that offers a diverse curriculum that includes the humanities, arts, sciences, social sciences, education, business administration, and nursing, serving traditional students and adult learners in both undergraduate and graduate programs.
What is the Saint Mary’s College of California known for?
Saint Mary’s College of California is ranked #5 in Regional Universities West. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
Is Saint Mary’s College of California a party school?
No, the Saint Mary’s College of California is not a party school.
What major is the Saint Mary’s College of California known for?
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Health and physical education/fitness
- Biology/biological sciences
- Visual and performing arts
- Political science and government
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- English language and literature
- Liberal arts and sciences, general studies and humanities
- Health professions and related clinical sciences
- Environmental studies
- Mathematics and statistics
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Developmental and child psychology
- Environmental science
- Applied behavior analysis
- Ethnic studies
- Art/art studies
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Spanish language and literature
- Computational and Applied mathematics
- Religion/religious studies
- International relations and affairs
- European studies/civilization
- Women’s studies
- Communication, journalism, and related programs
- French language and literature
- Classics and classical languages, literatures, and linguistics
- Foreign languages, literatures, and linguistics
- Mathematics and computer science
- Clinical, Counseling and applied psychology