Shoreline Community College Programs and acceptance rate
Located in the West region of the united state, Shoreline Community College is a 2-year community college just north of Seattle. Shoreline Community College offers more than 100 rigorous academic and professional/technical degrees and certificates to meet the lifelong learning needs of its diverse students and communities.
Is Shoreline Community College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Shoreline Community College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet the Shoreline Community College requirements.
Is Shoreline Community College a good school?
Shoreline Community College is a good school that serves the educational, workforce, and cultural needs of its diverse students and communities.
What is Shoreline Community College known for?
Shoreline Community College is known for its small classes with a maximum capacity of 20 and the opportunity to pursue an optional independent research project with a faculty mentor.
Is Shoreline Community College Accredited?
Shoreline Community College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
The followings are popular programs at the Shoreline Community College
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Physical sciences
- Music technology
- Automobile/automotive mechanics technology/technician
- Animation| interactive technology| video graphics and special effects
- Health information/medical records technology/technician
- Accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping
- Design and visual communications
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Manufacturing engineering technology/technician
- Clinical/medical laboratory technician
- Data entry/microcomputer applications
- Music management
- Fashion merchandising
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Business administration and management
- Mechanical engineering
- Criminal justice/law enforcement administration
- Logistics| materials| and supply chain management
- Entrepreneurship/entrepreneurial studies
- Industrial mechanics and maintenance technology
- Administrative assistant and secretarial science
- Marketing/marketing management
- Photographic and film/video technology/technician and assistant
- Chemical engineering
- Medical insurance specialist/medical biller
- Retail management