SUNY Buffalo State College majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the United States, Buffalo State is committed to the intellectual, personal, and professional growth of its students, faculty, staff, and alumni. Buffalo State offers degrees in education, the arts, science, and professional studies. Each year, nearly 12,000 students choose the college for its broad array of high-quality and distinctive academic programs, diverse and creative environment, hands-on learning opportunities, affordable SUNY tuition, and location in the heart of Buffalo’s cultural corridor.
Is SUNY Buffalo State College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at SUNY Buffalo State College is 85%. For every 100 applicants, 85 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is SUNY Buffalo State College a good school?
SUNY Buffalo State College is a good school that empowers students to succeed and inspires a lifelong passion for learning. Buffalo State is dedicated to excellence in teaching, research, service, scholarship, creative activity, and cultural enrichment.
What is SUNY Buffalo State College known for?
SUNY Buffalo State College is known for its student’s participatory faculty-mentored research, prestigious internships and international study opportunities.
Is SUNY Buffalo State College a party school?
Yes, SUNY Buffalo State College is a party school.
What major is SUNY Buffalo State College known for?
- Business administration and management
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- General studies
- Elementary education and teaching
- Information science/studies
- Social work
- Apparel and textile manufacture
- Public relations, advertising, and applied communication
- Hospitality administration/management
- Health and wellness
- Mechanical engineering/mechanical technology/technician
- Biology/biological sciences
- English language and literature
- Radio and television broadcasting technology/technician
- Speech, language pathology/pathologist
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Industrial technology/technician
- Political science and government
- Special education and teaching
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Liberal arts and sciences, general studies and humanities
- Graphic communications
- Art/art studies
- Technology teacher education/industrial arts teacher education
- Mathematics teacher education
- Geology/earth science
- Art teacher education
- Electrical, electronic and communications
- Engineering technology
- Radio and television
- English/language arts teacher education
- Music teacher education
- Urban studies/affairs
- Social studies teacher education
- Spanish language and literature
- Art history, criticism and conservation
- Family and consumer sciences/home economics teacher education
- International relations and affairs
- Applied mathematics
- Furniture design and manufacturing
- Interior design
- Ceramic arts and ceramics
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- French language and literature