SUNY Potsdam majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the United States, the State University of New York at Potsdam prepares students to act as engaged global citizens and to lead lives enriched by critical thought, creativity, and discovery. At SUNY Potsdam, you’ll be inspired by an unconventional community of teachers and mentors who will encourage you to pursue your passions.
Is SUNY Potsdam hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at SUNY Potsdam is 71%. For every 100 applicants, 71 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is SUNY Potsdam a good school?
SUNY Potsdam is a good school that prepares students to act as engaged global citizens and to lead lives enriched by critical thought, creativity and discovery.
What is SUNY Potsdam known for?
SUNY Potsdam is known for its challenging liberal arts and sciences core, excellence in teacher training, and leadership in the performing and visual arts. With an array of nearly 100 undergraduate majors and minors, Potsdam also offers select graduate programs
Is SUNY Potsdam a party school?
Yes, SUNY Potsdam is a party school.
What major is SUNY Potsdam known for?
- Business administration and management
- Music teacher education
- Biology/biological sciences
- Elementary education and teaching
- Public health education and promotion
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Music performance
- Creative writing
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Fine/studio arts
- Music management
- Environmental studies
- English language and literature
- Computer science
- Digital arts
- Spanish language and literature
- Music history, literature, and theory
- Political science and government
- Geology/earth science
- Mathematics teacher education
- English/language arts teacher education
- Social studies teacher education
- International/global studies
- Biology teacher education
- Fine and studio arts management
- Business/managerial economics
- French language and literature
- Women’s studies
- Drama and dance teacher education
- Physics teacher education
- Geographic information science and cartography
- Art history, criticism and conservation