Western Technical College Programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the united state, Western Technical College is a public, 2-year institution established in La Crosse, Wisconsin. Degree-seeking students attending Western have the option to enroll in both associate’s degree programs and apprenticeship programs in order to prepare for their future careers. Eligible students can apply for the Credit for Prior Learning program, which can potentially save both time and money for students who have applicable skills upon entering college.
Is Western Technical College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Western Technical College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet the Western Technical College requirements.
Is Western Technical College a good school?
Western Technical College is a good school that provides relevant, high-quality education, in a collaborative and sustainable environment that changes the lives of students and grows its communities.
What is Western Technical College known for?
Western Technical College is known for its Student Health Center, the Learning Commons, and the Kumm Center, which is home to the culinary program student-operated restaurant.
The followings are popular programs at the Western Technical College
- Nursing assistant/aide and patient care assistant/aide
- Emergency medical technology/technician (emt paramedic)
- Medical/clinical assistant
- Welding technology/welder
- Automobile/automotive mechanics technology/technician
- Criminal justice/police science
- Office management and supervision
- Food preparation/professional cooking/kitchen assistant
- Business administration and management
- Cabinetmaking and millwork
- Industrial mechanics and maintenance technology
- Accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping
- Dental assisting/assistant
- Network and system administration/administrator
- Food service| waiter/waitress| and dining room management/manager
- Heating| air conditioning| ventilation and refrigeration maintenance technology/technician
- Customer service management
- Marketing/marketing management
- Landscaping and groundskeeping
- Tool and die technology/technician
- Computer numerically controlled (cnc) machinist technology/cnc machinist
- CAD/CADD drafting and/or design technology/technician
- Computer support specialist
- Cooking and related culinary arts
- Electromechanical technology/electromechanical
- Engineering technology
- Machine tool technology/machinist
- Medical office management/administration
- Medical office assistant/specialist
- Business/office automation/technology/data entry
- Animal/livestock husbandry and production
- Teacher assistant/aide
- Selling skills and sales operations
- Sterile processing technology/technician
- Knowledge management
- Diesel mechanics technology/technician
- Entrepreneurship/entrepreneurial studies
- Banking and financial support services