Arkansas State University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the South region of the United States, Arkansas State University is a 4-year public school in northeast Arkansas and the second largest university in the state. Arkansas State is home to eight academic colleges awarding bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral level degrees in over 150 academic fields of study. We offer traditional in-person classes, fully online programs, and hybrid programs.
Is Arkansas State University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Arkansas State University is 67%. For every 100 applicants, 67 are admitted. This means the school is moderately selective; hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Arkansas State University’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is Arkansas State University a good school?
Arkansas State University is a good school whose mission is to educate leaders, enhance intellectual growth, and enrich lives.
What is Arkansas State University known for?
Arkansas State University is known for being the second largest university in Arkansas and also is known as the cultural and economic engine of Northeast Arkansas
Is Arkansas State University a party school?
Yes, Arkansas State University is a party school.
What major is Arkansas State University known for?
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- General studies
- Business administration and management
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Agribusiness/agricultural business operations
- Biology/biological sciences
- Medical radiologic technology/science , radiation therapist
- Social work
- Public relations, advertising, and applied communication
- Plant sciences
- Radio, television, and digital communication
- Health and wellness
- Audiology/audiologist and speech, language pathology/pathologist
- Marketing/marketing management
- Computer and information sciences
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Animal sciences
- Junior high/intermediate/middle school education and teaching
- Data processing and data processing technology/technician
- Mechanical engineering
- English language and literature
- Political science and government
- Wildlife, fish and wildlands science and management
- English/language arts teacher education
- Music teacher education
- Civil engineering
- Clinical laboratory science/medical technology/technologist
- Art/art studies
- Logistics, materials, and supply chain management
- Social science teacher education
- Physical education teaching and coaching
- Crisis/emergency/disaster management
- Mathematics teacher education
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Engineering technologies and engineering, related fields
- Commercial and advertising art
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Foreign languages and literatures
- Special education and teaching
- Business/managerial economics
- International business/trade/commerce
- Music performance
- Environmental studies
- Environmental science
- Health and physical education/fitness
- Foreign language teacher education
- Chemistry teacher education