Arkansas Tech University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the South region of the United States, Arkansas Technical College was founded in 1909, Arkansas Tech is a state-supported comprehensive institution, maintaining regional accreditation from the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) and classification as a Southern Regional Education Board (SREB) level III institution. It is the third-largest in the state with an enrollment of over 12,000 students. Offering over 100 undergraduate degree programs and more than 25 graduate degree programs across seven academic colleges and two campuses, Arkansas Tech strives to provide a solid educational foundation for life-long learning to a diverse community.
Is Arkansas Tech University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Arkansas Tech University is 98%. For every 100 applicants, 98 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Arkansas Tech University’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is Arkansas Tech University a good school?
The Arkansas Tech University is a good school dedicated to student success, access, and excellence as a responsive campus community providing opportunities for progressive intellectual development and civic engagement
What is Arkansas Tech University known for?
The Arkansas Tech University is known for its HIT program and is committed to providing an intellectual climate that fosters the increasingly electronic environment through education, certification, and lifelong learning as well as to assisting the student to achieve personal and professional goals regardless of cultural, racial, or ethnic background.
Is Arkansas Tech University a party school?
No. The Arkansas Tech University is not a party school.
What major is Arkansas Tech University known for?
- Multi /interdisciplinary studies
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Business administration and management
- Mechanical engineering
- Elementary education and teaching
- Rehabilitation science
- Agribusiness/agricultural business operations
- Physical education teaching and coaching
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Crisis/emergency/disaster management
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Business/managerial economics
- Biology/biological sciences
- Information technology
- Health information/medical records administration/administrator
- Hospitality administration/management
- English language and literature
- Graphic design
- Wildlife, fish, and wildlands science and management
- Music teacher education
- Junior high/intermediate/middle school education and teaching
- Management sciences and quantitative methods
- Game and interactive media design
- English/language arts teacher education
- Computer and information sciences
- Parks, recreation and leisure facilities management
- Political science and government
- Computer systems analysis/analyst
- Agricultural teacher education
- Art teacher education
- Social studies teacher education
- Creative writing
- Marketing/marketing management
- International/global studies
- Art/art studies
- Fine/studio arts
- Business teacher education
- Mathematics teacher education
- Foreign languages and literatures
- Clinical laboratory science/medical technology/technologist
- Foreign language teacher education
- Chemistry teacher education
- Speech teacher education
- Computer engineering
- Engineering physics/applied physics
- Geology/earth science
- Public/applied history