Bellarmine University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the South region of the United States, Bellarmine is an inclusive, private, Catholic university where close connections and a vibrant campus have a lasting impact on students’ lives. The campus is nestled in a charming neighborhood, the Highlands. The school offers more than 60 majors in the arts and sciences, business, education, communication, environmental studies, nursing, and health sciences.
Is Bellarmine University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Bellarmine University is 82%. For every 100 applicants, 82 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Bellarmine University’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is Bellarmine University a good school?
Bellarmine University is a good school that educates students—mind, body, and spirit—for meaningful lives, rewarding careers, ethical leadership, and service to improve the human condition.
What is Bellarmine University known for?
Bellarmine University is known for being the leading Catholic university in the South that has successfully embraced innovation and creativity, forging new and mutually beneficial partnerships, intentionally diversifying curricula and community, and providing a distinctive and transformative student experience.
Is Bellarmine University a party school?
No. Bellarmine University is not a party school.
The followings are popular majors at Bellarmine University:
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Business administration and management
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Biology/biological sciences
- Political science and government
- Special education and teaching
- Fine/studio arts
- English language and literature
- Elementary education and teaching
- Design and visual communications
- Biochemistry and molecular biology
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Respiratory care therapy/therapist
- Health/health care administration/management
- Environmental science
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Computer and information sciences
- Secondary education and teaching
- Theology/theological studies
- Long term care administration/management
- Actuarial science
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Physical therapy/therapist
- Junior high/intermediate/middle school education and teaching
- Computer engineering
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Medical radiologic technology/science , radiation therapist
- Environmental studies
- Fine and studio arts management