Binghamton University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the United States, Binghamton University is a world-class institution that offers students a broad, interdisciplinary education with an international perspective and one of the most vibrant research programs in the nation. Ranked among the elite public universities in the country, Binghamton challenges students academically, not financially, in its unique, best-of-both-worlds environment.
Is Binghamton University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Binghamton University is 43%. For every 100 applicants, 43 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is Binghamton University a good school?
Binghamton University is a good school that is committed to collaborative transdisciplinary research, inspirational artistic endeavors, and high-impact educational experiences within an environment that advances diversity, equity, and inclusion; international perspectives; and community engagement.
What is Binghamton University known for?
Binghamton University is known for being the number-one ranked public university in New York and is regarded as one of the best public universities in the United States for Low-Income Students. Binghamton is also known for its anechoic chamber which is among the quietest places on earth.
Is Binghamton University a party school?
Yes, Binghamton University is a party school.
What major is Binghamton University known for?
- Biology/biological sciences
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Political science and government
- Human development-family studies-and related services
- English language and literature
- Applied economics
- Multi-/interdisciplinary studies
- Mechanical engineering
- Computer science
- Industrial engineering
- Business administration and management
- Bioengineering and biomedical engineering
- Marketing/marketing management
- Environmental studies
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Geology/earth science
- Creative writing
- Computer engineering
- Management information systems
- Art/art studies
- Cell/cellular and molecular biology
- Geographic information science and cartography
- Spanish language and literature
- Cinematography and film/video production
- Computer and information sciences
- Logistics-materials-and supply chain management
- Asian-american studies
- Comparative literature
- Directing and theatrical production
- Latin american studies
- Art history-criticism and conservation
- Jewish/judaic studies
- Technical theatre/theatre design and technology
- Asian studies/civilization
- German language and literature
- French language and literature
- International relations and affairs
- Fine/studio arts
- African-american/black studies
- Classics and classical languages-literatures-and linguistics
- Entrepreneurship/entrepreneurial studies
- Music performance
- Italian language and literature
- Arabic language and literature
- Fine arts and art studies
- Russian studies
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Latin language and literature