Biola University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Western region of the United States, Biola University is a private Christian university located in Southern California. For over 105 years, Biola — a community where all faculty, staff, and students are professing Christians — has been committed to biblically centered education, intentional spiritual development, and vocational preparation.
Is Biola University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Biola University is 64%. For every 100 applicants, 64 are admitted. This means the school is selective; hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is Biola University a good school?
Biola University is a good school that is committed to biblically centered education, scholarship, and service — equipping men and women in mind and character to impact the world for the Lord Jesus Christ.
What is Biola University known for?
Biola University is known for its conservative evangelical doctrine, consistently ranked among the nation’s foremost Christian universities, and is the tamest party school in all of California.
Is Biola University a party school?
No, Biola University is not a party school.
What major is Biola University known for?
- Business administration and management
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Cinematography and film/video production
- Bible/biblical studies4%
- Public relations, advertising, and applied communication
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Religious education
- Elementary education and teaching
- Fine/studio arts
- Communication sciences and disorders
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Political science and government
- English language and literature
- Biology/biological sciences
- Computer science
- Biomedical sciences
- Intercultural/multicultural and diversity studies
- Applied psychology
- Engineering physics/applied physics
- Religious/sacred music
- Music performance
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Physical education teaching and coaching
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Music pedagogy
- Spanish language and literature
- Design and visual communications
- Social sciences
- Environmental science
- Urban studies/affairs
- Music theory and composition