California Baptist University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Western region of the United States, California Baptist University is a private, Christian institution. With over 11,000 students, the 160-acre campus in Riverside, CA, features 10 schools and colleges that offer 80 bachelor’s degrees with Christ-centered curricula in majors ranging from Aviation Flight to Worship Arts. CBU’s campus also provides a number of ways for students to worship, including Discipleship Ministries, Men’s Ministries, Women’s Ministries, and both local and global service opportunities. Full-time CBU students are required to attend chapel a minimum of 15 times a semester. Cal Baptist features more than 70 student-led organizations, a Career Center, and an exceptional recreation facility and offers 26 bachelor’s degrees online, as well.
Is California Baptist University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at California Baptist University is 80%. For every 100 applicants, 80 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is California Baptist University a good school?
The California Baptist University is a good school that helps students understand and engage this purpose by providing a Christ-centered educational experience that integrates academics with spiritual and social development opportunities.
What is California Baptist University known for?
California Baptist University is one of the top private Christian colleges and universities in Southern California known for its bachelor’s degree programs in civil engineering (BSCE), electrical and computer engineering (BSECE), and mechanical engineering (BSME)
Is California Baptist University a party school?
No, California Baptist University is not a party school.
What major is California Baptist University known for?
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Criminal justice/law enforcement administration
- Communication sciences and disorders
- Health services/allied health/health sciences
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Biology/biological sciences
- Marketing/marketing management
- Public health
- Mechanical engineering
- Exercise physiology
- Graphic design
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Health/health care administration/management
- English language and literature
- Public relations, advertising, and applied communication
- Political science and government
- Christian studies
- Public administration
- Civil engineering
- Information technology
- Organizational leadership
- Bioengineering and biomedical engineering
- Bible/biblical studies
- Medical radiologic technology/science , radiation therapist
- Chemical engineering
- Behavioral sciences
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Film/cinema/video studies
- Environmental science
- Human services
- Entrepreneurship/entrepreneurial studies
- Spanish language and literature
- Nutrition sciences
- Construction engineering
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and molecular biology
- Health/medical preparatory programs
- Computer science
- International/global studies
- Missions/missionary studies and missiology
- Airline/commercial/professional pilot and flight crew
- Computer software engineering
- Creative writing
- International business/trade/commerce
- Network and system administration/administrator
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Aviation/airway management and operations
- Music theory and composition
- Music teacher education
- Visual and performing arts
- Computer and information systems security/information assurance
- Sustainability studies
- Forensic chemistry
- Air transportation
- Music performance
- Keyboard instruments
- Actuarial science