California State University-Chico majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Western region of the United State, California State University, Chico, is an award-winning public institution in Chico serving over 16,000 students in more than 150 experiential programs. The school pride itself on providing a high-quality, high-value education that teaches our students to be socially conscious and intellectually curious, developing in them the confidence to create a tomorrow of their own making.
Is California State University-Chico hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at California State University-Chico is 90%. For every 100 applicants, 90 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is California State University-Chico a good school?
California State University-Chico is a good school that develops students who are critical thinkers, responsible citizens, diverse leaders, and inspired stewards of environmental, social, and economic resources through the excellence of inquiry, innovation, and experiential learning.
What is California State University-Chico known for?
California State University-Chico is known for building a reputation for high-quality, high-value education for more than 130 years. Better known as Chico State, it is a Hispanic-Serving Institution that offers more than 100 degrees in undergraduate and graduate studies.
Is California State University-Chico a party school?
Yes, California State University-Chico is a party school.
What major is California State University-Chico known for?
- Business administration and management
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Construction engineering technology/technician
- Mechanical engineering
- Health and physical education/fitness
- Health services/allied health/health sciences
- Information technology
- Parks, recreation and leisure studies
- Political science and government
- Social work
- Animal sciences
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Agribusiness/agricultural business operations
- Biology/biological sciences
- English language and literature
- Nutrition sciences
- Design and visual communications
- Computer science
- Game and interactive media design
- Civil engineering
- Communication sciences and disorders
- Social sciences1%
- International relations and affairs
- Health services administration
- Engineering/industrial management
- Ethnic, cultural minority, gender, and group studies
- Spanish language and literature
- Art/art studies
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Environmental science
- Public health
- Fine/studio arts
- Engineering, related fields
- Public administration
- Asian studies/civilization
- Natural sciences
- German language and literature
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Latin american studies
- Computer engineering
- Religion/religious studies
- Musical theatre
- Humanities/humanistic studies
- French language and literature
- Geology/earth science
- Geological and earth sciences/geosciences
- Hispanic, american, puerto rican, and mexican, american/chicano studies
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies