California University of Pennsylvania majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the United States, PennWest California, a comprehensive regional institution of higher education and a member of the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education is a diverse, caring, and scholarly learning community dedicated to excellence in the liberal arts, science and technology, and professional studies that are devoted to building character and careers.
Is the California University of Pennsylvania hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at the California University of Pennsylvania is 88%. For every 100 applicants, 88 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is the California University of Pennsylvania a good school?
The California University of Pennsylvania is a good school that provide a high-quality, student-centered education that prepares an increasingly diverse community of lifelong learners to contribute responsibly and creatively to the regional, national and global society, while serving as a resource to advance the region’s cultural, social and economic development
What is the California University of Pennsylvania known for?
For more than 160 years, California has been known for its commitment to academic excellence, student achievement and success, and service to the community.
Is the California University of Pennsylvania a party school?
No, the California University of Pennsylvania is not a party school.
What major is the California University of Pennsylvania known for?
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Business administration and management
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Computer and information sciences
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Social sciences
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Arabic language and literature
- Biology/biological sciences
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Systems science and theory
- Environmental studies
- Social work
- Mechatronics, robotics, and automation engineering
- Communication sciences and disorders
- English language and literature
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Graphic design
- American/u.s. law/legal studies/jurisprudence
- Music technology
- Athletic training/trainer
- Electrical, electronic and communications
- Engineering technology
- Geology/earth science
- Political science and government
- Kindergarten/preschool education and teaching
- Commercial and advertising art
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Parks, recreation and leisure facilities management
- Industrial production technologies/technicians
- Computer engineering technology/technician
- Junior high/intermediate/middle school education and teaching
- Art/art studies
- Health services/allied health/health sciences
- Wildlife, fish and wildlands science and management
- Technology teacher education/industrial arts teacher education
- Fine/studio arts
- Human resources management/personnel administration
- Marketing/marketing management