Central Connecticut State University majors and acceptance rate
Central Connecticut State University, located in the Northwest region of the United States is a regional, comprehensive public university dedicated to learning in the liberal arts and sciences and to education for the professions. Comprising four schools–Business; Education & Professional Studies; Graduate Studies; and Science, Technology, Engineering & Math; in addition to the Carol Ammon College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences–CCSU offers undergraduate and graduate programs through the Master’s and sixth-year levels and the Ed.D. in Educational Leadership
Is Central Connecticut State University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Central Connecticut State University is 65%. For every 100 applicants, 65 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is Central Connecticut State University a good school?
Central Connecticut State University is a good school dedicated to teaching and scholarship that emphasizes the development and application of knowledge and ideas through research and outreach activities and prepares students to be thoughtful, responsible, and successful citizens.
What is Central Connecticut State University known for?
Central Connecticut State University is known for being the largest university within the Connecticut State Colleges and Universities system.
Is Central Connecticut State University a party school?
No, Central Connecticut State University is not a party school.
What major is Central Connecticut State University known for?
- Business administration and management
- Biology/biological sciences
- Marketing/marketing management
- Computer and information sciences
- Public relations, advertising, and applied communication
- Elementary education and teaching
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Social work
- English language and literature
- Molecular biology
- Management information systems
- Mechanical engineering
- Mass communication/media studies
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Construction management
- Mechanical engineering/mechanical technology/technician
- Political science and government
- Network and system administration/administrator
- Design and visual communications
- Civil engineering
- Computer engineering technology/technician
- Industrial technology/technician
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Operations management and supervision
- Hospitality administration/management
- Art teacher education
- Physical education teaching and coaching
- Spanish language and literature
- Geology/earth science
- Art/art studies
- Technology teacher education/industrial arts teacher education
- Robotics technology/technician
- Manufacturing engineering technology/technician
- Web page, digital/multimedia and information resources design
- Athletic training/trainer
- Music teacher education
- Electrical, electronic and communications
- Engineering technology
- Drama and dance teacher education
- Early childhood education and teaching
- French language and literature
- Italian language and literature
- International/global studies
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies