Eastern Washington University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Western region of the United States, Eastern Washington University is a regional, comprehensive public university. Eastern Washington University is a driving force for the culture, economy, and vitality of the Inland Northwest region. The university’s beautiful campus, NCAA Division I athletics, and opportunities for hands-on, real-world learning provide a classic, yet unique college experience. A focus on personal attention, faculty excellence and community collaboration allow Eastern to accomplish its mission of preparing well-rounded students ready to hit the ground running in their chosen career fields.
Is Eastern Washington University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Eastern Washington University is 79%. For every 100 applicants, 79 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is Eastern Washington University a good school?
Eastern Washington University is a good school with high-quality academic programs that undergo regular, rigorous reviews informed by data and assessment of student learning. Delivering a high-quality co-curriculum designed to develop the intellectual, cultural, personal, and practical aspects of students’ lives.
What is Eastern Washington University known for?
Eastern Washington University is known for being a recipient of the 2019 Higher Education Excellence in Diversity (HEED) Award, a national honor-recognizing colleges and universities that demonstrates an outstanding commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Is Eastern Washington University a party school?
Yes, Eastern Washington University is a party school.
What major is Eastern Washington University known for?
- Business administration and management
- Biology/biological sciences
- Exercise physiology
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Computer and information sciences
- Marketing/marketing management
- Mechanical engineering
- Developmental and child psychology
- Social work
- Web page, digital/multimedia and information resources design
- Dental hygiene/hygienist
- Child development
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Political science and government
- Elementary education and teaching
- Management information systems
- English language and literature
- Speech, language pathology/pathologist
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Health/health care administration/management
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- English/language arts teacher education
- Mathematics teacher education
- Spanish language and literature
- Health teacher education
- Film/cinema/video studies
- Fine/studio arts
- Environmental science
- Management science
- Reading teacher education
- Special education and teaching
- Social studies teacher education
- Professional, technical, business, and scientific writing
- Mechanical engineering/mechanical technology/technician
- Therapeutic recreation/recreational therapy
- Parks, recreation and leisure facilities management
- International relations and affairs
- Teaching english as a second or foreign language/esl language instructor
- Geology/earth science
- Substance abuse/addiction counseling
- Business Statistics
- City/urban, community and regional planning
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Health services/allied health/health sciences
- Human resources management/personnel administration
- Athletic training/trainer
- Parks, recreation and leisure studies
- Public health
- Engineering technologies and engineering, related fields
- Women’s studies
- Business teacher education
- Humanities/humanistic studies
- International business/trade/commerce
- Biology teacher education
- Ethnic studies
- Art teacher education
- Music teacher education
- Science teacher education/general science teacher education
- Art history, criticism and conservation
- Social and philosophical foundations of education
- Spanish language teacher education
- Logistics, materials, and supply chain management
- Chemistry teacher education
- French language and literature
- Health/medical psychology
- Music management