Edinboro University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the United States, Edinboro University is the largest and most comprehensive institution of higher education in northwestern Pennsylvania. With an accomplished faculty and staff who guide and inspire Edinboro students to achieve excellence, more than 100 areas of academic study and a 65,000-person alumni network, the University is committed to providing the highest quality undergraduate, graduate, and co-curricular education.
Is Edinboro University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Edinboro University is 85%. For every 100 applicants, 85 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is Edinboro University a good school?
The Edinboro University is a good school that improves the physical health, mental health, and education of the region’s children and their families. The University is committed to providing the highest quality undergraduate, graduate, and co-curricular education.
What is Edinboro University known for?
Edinboro University is one of Pennsylvania’s most distinguished centers of learning and research known for its genuine dedication to student success and state-of-the-art facilities. Acclaimed artists, medical professionals, Disney and Pixar animators, and leaders in business, education, criminal justice, and many other fields have built the foundations of their success at Edinboro.
Is Edinboro University a party school?
No, Edinboro University is not a party school.
What major is Edinboro University known for?
- Fine/studio arts
- Business administration and management
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Health and physical education/fitness
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Research and experimental psychology
- Social work
- Computer and information sciences
- English language and literature
- Speech, language pathology/pathologist
- Mass communication/media studies
- Biology/biological sciences
- Public relations, advertising, and applied communication
- Geology/earth science
- Political science and government
- Junior high/intermediate/middle school education and teaching
- Environmental biology
- Clinical laboratory science/medical technology/technologist
- Health services/allied health/health sciences
- Environmental studies
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Social sciences
- Art/art studies
- Operations management and supervision
- Geographic information science and cartography
- Nuclear medical technology/technologist
- Secondary education and teaching
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Art history, criticism and conservation