Emporia State University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the united state, Emporia State University has been changing lives since 1863. It is a dynamic and progressive student-centered learning community that fosters student success through engagement in academic excellence, community and global involvement, and the pursuit of personal and professional fulfillment.
Is Emporia State University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Emporia State University is 86%. For every 100 applicants, 86 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Emporia State University’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is Emporia State University a good school?
Yes, Emporia State University is a good school, an intensely personal, welcoming campus community. Emporia State University challenges the idea of what education is in the minds of its students. Provide real-world, hands-on learning experiences that help students uncover what they can offer the world because of what they start here.
What is Emporia State University known for?
Emporia State University is known for preparing its students for lifelong learning, rewarding careers, and adaptive leadership. Through a thorough formal education, the school provides the basis for the continued pursuit of knowledge to enrich one’s personal and professional life, independent of time and place.
The followings are popular majors at Emporia State University:
- Elementary education and teaching
- Business administration and management
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- General studies
- Human resources management/personnel administration
- Public health education and promotion
- Biology/biological sciences
- Art/art studies
- Corrections and criminal justice
- Marketing/marketing management
- Information science/studies
- Political science and government
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Computer and information sciences
- Mathematics teacher education
- Music teacher education
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Biochemistry and molecular biology
- Physical education teaching and coaching
- Social studies teacher education
- English/language arts teacher education
- English language and literature
- Parks, recreation and leisure studies
- Art teacher education
- Foreign languages and literatures
- Athletic training/trainer
- Vocational rehabilitation counseling/counselor
- Biology teacher education
- Foreign language teacher education
- Health teacher education
- Speech teacher education
- Business teacher education
- Science teacher education/general science teacher education
- Chemistry teacher education
- Physics teacher education
- Psychology teacher education
- Geology/earth science
- Management science