Fort Lewis College majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Western region of the United States, Fort Lewis College is a public liberal arts institution based in Durango, Colorado. It is a designated Native American-serving institution by the U.S. Department of Education. The school permits qualified Native American students to attend tuition-free. Fort Lewis College houses three LEED Gold buildings, an Environmental Center, and a Media Center.
Is Fort Lewis College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Fort Lewis College is 92%. For every 100 applicants, 92 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is Fort Lewis College a good school?
Fort Lewis College is a good school that offers accessible, high-quality, baccalaureate liberal arts education to a diverse student population, preparing citizens for the common good in an increasingly complex world.
What is Fort Lewis College known for?
Fort Lewis College is known for its transformative learning experiences that foster entrepreneurship, leadership, and creativity.
Is Fort Lewis College a party school?
Yes, Fort Lewis College is a party school.
What major is Fort Lewis College known for?
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Biology/biological sciences
- Environmental studies
- Fine/studio arts
- Public health
- Marketing/marketing management
- English language and literature
- Elementary education and teaching
- Outdoor education
- Political science and government
- Geology/earth science
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- American indian/native american studies
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Spanish language and literature
- Intercultural/multicultural and diversity studies
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies