Indiana University Southeast majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the united state, IU Southeast is the regional campus of Indiana University that serves Southern Indiana and the Greater Louisville metropolitan area. As a public comprehensive university, its mission is to provide high-quality educational programs and services that promote student learning and prepare students for productive citizenship in a diverse society and contribute to the intellectual, cultural, and economic development of the region. Its academic programs include a comprehensive array of baccalaureate degrees, a limited number of associate degrees, and a selected set of master’s programs.
Is the Indiana University Southeast hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at the Indiana University Southeast is 85%. For every 100 applicants, 85 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; and not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Indiana University Southeast’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is Indiana University Southeast a good school?
Yes, the Indiana University Southeast is a good school that provides high-quality educational programs and services that promote student learning and prepare students for productive citizenship in a diverse society, and that contribute to the intellectual, cultural, and economic development of the region.
What is the Indiana University Southeast known for?
Indiana University Southeast is known for its rich educational environment of academic excellence that extends beyond the classroom and supports students in reaching their full potential. As one of eight Indiana University campuses, IU Southeast offers the excitement of a Big Ten university, a highly respected degree, and world-class resources. Students get the personal attention needed to succeed.
The followings are popular majors at the Indiana University Southeast:
- Liberal arts and sciences, general studies and humanities
- Biology/biological sciences
- Elementary education and teaching
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Registered nursing, nursing administration, nursing research and clinical nursing
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- English language and literature
- Fine/studio arts
- Computer science
- Social studies teacher education
- Political science and government
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Health information/medical records administration/administrator
- Spanish language and literature
- Secondary education and teaching
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Special education and teaching
- Art/art studies
- Mathematics teacher education
- Clinical laboratory science/medical technology/technologist
- French language and literature
- Health and medical administrative services
- German language and literature
- Social sciences