Madonna University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the united state, Madonna University is one of the nation’s largest Franciscan universities with a combined undergraduate and graduate student body of approximately 4,500 students. Madonna University exemplifies the fine tradition of Catholic and Franciscan scholarship that has contributed significantly to the intellectual and professional development of our society. With alumni on every continent except Antarctica, Madonna University graduates apply their knowledge and skills in meaningful service around the world — improving the lives of others, while excelling in their own professions.
Is Madonna University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Madonna University is 68%. For every 100 applicants, 68 are admitted. This means the school is moderately selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Madonna University’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is Madonna University a good school?
Yes, Madonna University is a good school committed to educating the whole person: intellectually through academic curricula; professionally by honing their technical skills; spiritually and humanly by developing social skills, values, ethical and moral sensitivities, and a sense of social responsibility based on a vision of education for truth and service.
What is Madonna University known for?
Madonna University is known to instill in its student’s Christian humanistic values, intellectual inquiry, a respect for diversity, and a commitment to serving others through a liberal arts education, integrated with career preparation and based on the truths and principles recognized within a Felician Franciscan tradition.
The followings are popular majors at Madonna University:
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- International business/trade/commerce
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Business administration and management
- Social work
- Biology/biological sciences
- Sign language interpretation and translation
- General studies
- Hospitality administration/management
- Health services/allied health/health sciences
- Dietetics and clinical nutrition services
- Radio, television, and digital communication
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Legal assistant/paralega
- Graphic design
- Child development
- English language and literature
- Homeland security, law enforcement, firefighting and related protective services
- Foods, nutrition, and wellness studies
- Computer science
- Quality control and safety technologies/technicians
- Biomedical sciences
- Elementary education and teaching
- Early childhood education and teaching
- English/language arts teacher education
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Fire science/fire, fighting
- Design and visual communications
- Fine arts and art studies
- Pre, medicine/pre, medical studies
- Communication, journalism, and related programs
- Science teacher education/general science teacher education
- Social studies teacher education
- Chemistry teacher education
- Occupational safety and health technology/technician
- American sign language (asl)
- Adult development and aging
- Professional, technical, business, and scientific writing
- Pastoral counseling and specialized ministries
- Political science and government
- Music theory and composition
- Voice and opera
- Music management
- Clinical laboratory science/medical technology/technologist