Middle Tennessee State University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the South region of the United States, Middle Tennessee State University is the No. 1 choice for state’s transfer students, the No. 1 provider of graduates to the Greater Nashville economy and the No. 1 choice of adults (ages 25 and up) seeking a four-year degree.
MTSU houses a wide variety of nationally recognized academic degree programs at the baccalaureate, master’s, and doctoral levels. The University is composed of eight undergraduate colleges, offering more than 40 departments and more than 180-degree programs. The College of Graduate Studies offers more than 100-degree programs.
Is Middle Tennessee State University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Middle Tennessee State University is 94%. For every 100 applicants, 94 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Middle Tennessee State University’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is Middle Tennessee State University a good school?
Middle Tennessee State University is a good school that promotes excellence through teaching and learning, research, creative activity, and public engagement.
What is Middle Tennessee State University known for?
Middle Tennessee State University is known for being a comprehensive, innovative institution whose distinctive bachelor’s, master’s, specialist, and doctoral programs prepare graduates to thrive in their chosen professions and changing global society.
Is Middle Tennessee State University a party school?
Yes. Middle Tennessee State University is a party school.
What major is the Florida Institute of Technology known for?
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Business administration and management
- Music management
- Aeronautics/aviation/aerospace science and technology
- Biology/biological sciences
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Criminal justice/law enforcement administration
- Mass communication/media studies
- Management information systems
- General studies
- Marketing/marketing management
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Computer science
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Cinematography and film/video production
- Music technology
- English language and literature
- Animal sciences
- Mechatronics, robotics, and automation engineering
- Art/art studies
- Political science and government
- Social work
- Engineering/industrial management
- Family resource management studies
- Biological and physical sciences
- Parks, recreation and leisure facilities management
- Teacher education, multiple levels
- Foods, nutrition, and wellness studies
- Foreign languages and literatures
- Elementary education and teaching
- Construction management
- Geology/earth science
- Public health education and promotion
- Industrial and organizational psychology
- Audiology/audiologist and speech, language pathology/pathologist
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Apparel and textiles
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Agribusiness/agricultural business operations
- Animation, interactive technology, video graphics and special effects
- Interior design
- International/global studies
- Actuarial science
- Special education and teaching
- Plant sciences
- Electrical, electronic and communications
- Engineering technology
- Entrepreneurship/entrepreneurial studies
- Digital communication and media/multimedia
- International relations and affairs
- Athletic training/trainer
- Health and physical education/fitness
- Religion/religious studies
- Art teacher education
- Business teacher education
- Business/managerial economics
- African, american/black studies
- Food science and technology